Congratulations! You’ve made the decision to apply on your own to a college or university in the United States. Schools love students like you and we’re confident you’ll be successful. In case you get stuck or need some questions answered, let us know. Our staff have helped hundreds of prospective students, just like you.
Questions? Stuck? We can help.
Possible Discussion Topics
- Standardized tests (TOEFL, SAT, GRE, etc.)
- Researching best-fit programs and schools
- Required documents (transcripts, support letters, etc.)
- Scholarships, loans, paying for school
- Required immigration documents
- Successfully navigating the visa interview
- Travel and arrival plans
- Medical requirements and insurance
- Types of admission (full-time, conditional, English-only)
- Financial costs and planning
- Undergraduate vs. graduate procedures
- Housing options (dorms vs. apartments vs. other)
- Available student and academic services
- Finding a doctor and personal health/safety
- Working while a student
- Transferring to another school
We have multiple advising plans to chose from. The more time you purchase, the better the price!
You can use the time you purchase to speak with an expert advisor, or have your advisor contact schools on your behalf.
After payment, you’ll be directed to our handy scheduling tool. It allows you to select an advisor and when you’d like to speak with them.
This plan is best for someone who just needs a few questions answered quickly. It’s super convenient! Chose one of our expert advisors to talk to, then ask them anything you want.
This plan is best for someone who has a good head start with their application planning, but needs a little help along the way. Five hours goes a long way. You’ll be glad you chose it!
This is our most popular advising plan. Use the time to speak with an expert advisor, or request that they help you in other ways, like contacting a school or researching scholarships.
“I really enjoyed the conservations I had with my GoStudy advisor. I was nervous at first, but she made me feel at ease right away and always encouraged me to ask questions. Some of her best advice was helping me decide which schools would be the best fit for me—there are so many to choose from! Thanks, GoStudy! I really appreciate your kind service.”
“One of the best things about working with GoStudy is that all of their staff have have previously worked in international recruitment, admission, and advising at U.S. universities, so they really understand the application and admission process. I had conversations with two different advisors. Both were very kind and patient. They made me feel like I was their top priority.”