It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, email address, phone number and address;
- any account-preference information you provide us;
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating;
- where your computer is located on the Internet; and
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission—although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as by providing it to a carrier to deliver services you have ordered;
in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of GoGroup, its users, or others; this may include exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Website(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
GoGroup uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Website(s).
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
GoGroup‘s operations are located primarily in United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred from your country to us. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of personal information should be directed to us using the contact information below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy. Disputes that cannot be resolved after good faith discussions may be referred to the American Arbitration Association for resolution by binding arbitration.
This Policy may be revised periodically. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. This Policy was last updated: July 1, 2016.